DynaMed provides clinical decision support solutions, healthcare business intelligence, medical journals, medical e-books and medical reference information. Evidence-based content is written by a world-class team of physicians who synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis to help clinicians in their daily practice.
The DynaMed database will adapt to your mobile or tablet browser. However, there is also an app available.
Instructions for accessing the DynaMed app:
1. Create a personal account by going to DynaMed (it is easiest to do this on a desktop or laptop)
2. Click on person icon in the upper right corner
3. Click "Register now" and register using your @cuanschutz.edu email
4. Sign in once to confirm your account was created successfully
5. Install the app on your mobile device: Google Play Store or iTunes Store
6. Open the app and log in with your account username/password.
The UpToDate database will adapt to your mobile or tablet browser. However, there is also an app available.
Instructions for accessing the UpToDate app:
1. Access UpToDate through the Strauss Health Sciences Library website on your desktop or laptop. If you're off-campus, you will be prompted to sign in to the library website using your university credentials
2. Click on "Register" and create an account using your @cuanschutz.edu email
3. Install the app on your mobile device: Google Play Store or iTunes Store
4. Log in to the app using the username and password that you created
90-Day Re-verification Required:
UpToDate requires you to verify your affiliation with the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus every 90 days to maintain mobile access. To re-verify, log in to your UpToDate account through the Strauss Health Sciences Library webpage or use the mobile app.
ClinicalKey is a clinical resource from Elsevier that includes journals, books, practice guidelines, patient education, drugs, multimedia, instructional videos of medical of procedures and more. All of the information accessible via MD Consult and First Consult, plus more, is now available in ClinicalKey.